Accreditation & Accolades
Why is it important to graduate from an AACSB-accredited program? Watch now!
La Salle University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) and holds several affiliations with professional associations.
The La Salle School of Business is internationally recognized for being accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
The La Salle University School of Nursing and Health Sciences Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Ranked #16 for “Best Value Schools, Regional Universities (North)” by U.S. News & World Report (2017)
- Ranked #35 (tie) in Regional Universities North by US News and World Report 2019
- Ranked #17 (tie) in Best Colleges for Veterans by US News and World Report 2019
- Ranked #28 in Best Value Schools by US News and World Report 2019
- Ranked #153 (tie) in Best Online MBA Programs by US News and World Report 2019
- La Salle's School of Business is listed among the Best 294 Business Schools by The Princeton Review (2018)
- La Salle University is "worth the investment," according to a ranking of America's Best Value Colleges" by Forbes magazine (2016)
- La Salle University is designated a Military Friendly® School and cited among the top schools in the nation for embracing members of the military (Victory Media, 2018)
- La Salle is #4 on the US News list for highest percentage of its graduates finding jobs within three months of graduation.
- La Salle is ranked 5th on the 2016 list of "50 Colleges That Add the Most Value" by Money magazine
- Ranked among the "Top 50 Best Value Online RN to BSN Programs" by ValueColleges.com (2015)
- U.S. News & World Report #153 (tie) in Best Online MBA Programs
- #123 in Best Online Bachelor's Programs by U.S. News & World Report