- Online Programs
- MBA Programs
- Business Systems and Analytics Programs
- Technology Programs
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity with a Concentration in Data Science
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity with a Concentration in IT and Cybersecurity Policy
- Master of Science in Computer Information Science with a Concentration in Data Science
- Master of Science in Computer Information Science with a Concentration in IT and Cybersecurity Policy
- Master of Science in Economic Crime Forensics with a Specialization in Data Science
- Master of Science in Economic Crime Forensics with a Specialization in IT and Cybersecurity Policy
- Nursing Programs
- All Programs »
- MBA Programs
- Getting Started
- Apply Now
Online Nursing Programs
An online nursing degree program from La Salle University provides you with a strong foundation that enables you to build a career in a wide range of professions.
Make a difference in your community
La Salle University knows nurses. With 100 percent online coursework, flexible clinicals and affordable tuition, our CCNE-accredited nursing programs are designed to give working health care professionals access to the leadership knowledge, skills and credentials required to move into higher-level nursing roles.
Whether you are earning your bachelor’s or master’s degree, our online programs provide a focus on compassionate care for family and vulnerable populations and prepare you for more rewarding opportunities in evidence-based nursing practice.
Master of Science in Nursing Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner online
MSN Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner online
Total Tuition: $38,130|
Duration: as few as 20-36 months|
Credit Hours: 41
Master of Science in Nursing Family Nurse Practitioner online
MSN Family Nurse Practitioner online
Total Tuition: $41,850|
Duration: as few as 24-36 months|
Credit Hours: 45
Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing online
RN to BSN online
Total Tuition: $12,150|
Duration: as few as 12-24 months|
Credit Hours: 27
Our highly qualified nursing faculty is committed to:
- Preparing students to provide professional nursing services in health care agencies and communities with an emphasis on vulnerable populations
- Facilitating students’ professional development in the knowledge, skills and values to advocate for a healthy society
- Fostering student and faculty engagement in interprofessional and collaborative health care services, programs and research
- Educating students to strengthen the nursing profession and to contribute to the health of society through service and practice
- Developing a community of lifelong learners among students, faculty, alumni and community partners
Other nursing programs at La Salle
Not finding the nursing program you are looking for? Please see our other degree programs.
Request More Information
Submit this form, and an Enrollment Specialist will contact you to answer your questions.
Begin Application ProcessStart your application today!
for help with any questions you may have.