100% Online Nursing Programs
Make a Difference in Your Community
An online nursing degree program from La Salle University provides students with a strong foundation that allows them to build a career in a wide range of professions.
Our highly qualified, dedicated faculty is committed to:
- Preparing students to provide professional nursing services in health care agencies and communities with an emphasis on vulnerable populations
- Facilitating students' professional development in the knowledge, skills and values to advocate for a healthy society
- Fostering student and faculty engagement in inter-professional and collaborative health care services, programs and research
- Educating students to strengthen the nursing profession and to contribute to the health of society through service and practice
- Developing a community of lifelong learners among students, faculty, alumni and community partners
Experience makes a real difference. La Salle faculty members are student-centered and experts in the nursing field. — Watch now!
We're here to help. Our mission is to serve students where you are, and in a way that fits you. Learn more about the Lasallian way.
The BSN, MSN, DNP, and APRN post-master's certificate programs at La Salle University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
*Tuition and fees are subject to an annual change.
Other Nursing Programs at La Salle
Not finding the degrees you are looking for? Please see our other degrees here.